Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Things to know about Plan F
- Plan F covers more benefits than any other Medigap plan.
- Plan F pays 100% of the Part A and Part B deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance.
- Like with any Medigap plan, you can see any doctor or specialist who agrees to accept Medicare’s payment for services.
Why we recommend this plan:
- You don’t mind paying a bit more in monthly premiums to see any doctor who accepts Medicare, and Medigap plans let you do that.
- Your history of expensive health costs suggests that a plan with higher premiums and more comprehensive coverage—like Plan F—could meet your needs.
- Plan F covers your Part B deductibles and copayments, which means you won’t pay each time you see your doctor. This could save you money in the long run.
Even if you don’t currently take medication, you should consider buying a Part D Prescription Drug Plan (PDP). You may need it in the future.