Our plan recommendation for you: Medicare Advantage: PPO
Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Get a Free Medicare Quote
Talk to a licensed agent today855-802-1206
Things to know about PPO plans
- For most PPOs, you can visit any doctor to receive care, and you don’t need a referral to see a specialist.
- You typically pay less to visit providers that participate with your plan’s network.
- You usually pay a bit higher premiums than with HMO plans.
Why we recommend this plan:
- Your priority is keeping your premiums low, even if it means paying a bit more at the doctor. PPO plans tend to be less expensive than Medigap plans paired with Original Medicare (Parts A and B).
- You also want to choose your own doctors and specialists, and PPOs give you more provider flexibility than HMOs.