Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Open Enrollment Ends Soon!
Speak with a licensed agent today
Things to know about PPO plans
- For most PPOs, you can visit any doctor to receive care, and you don’t need a referral to see a specialist.
- You typically pay less to visit providers that participate with your plan’s network.
- You usually pay a bit higher premiums than with HMO plans.
Why we recommend this plan:
- Your priority is being able to choose your own doctors, and PPOs give you more provider flexibility than HMOs.
- You have some desire to keep your premiums low, even if it means paying a bit more for services.
Even if you don’t currently take medication, you should consider buying a PPO plan that includes prescription drug coverage. You may need it in the future.