Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Get a Free Medicare Quote
Talk to a licensed agent today
Things to know about Plan G and Plan N
- Both Medigap plans cover 100% of the Part A and Part B coinsurance and copayments and the Part A deductible—in addition to 80% of foreign travel emergency services.
- Plan G also covers Part B “excess charges,” which you may need covered if you see doctors who don’t accept Medicare’s payment for services.
- Plan N is typically cheaper than Plan G because it doesn’t cover quite as much as Plan G and requires you to pay copayments for some office and emergency room visits.
Why we recommend this plan:
- You have end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
- Aside from ESRD, you don’t have many health costs.
- You’re within six months of your Part B effective date.