You are eligible to enroll today!
You are eligible to enroll during the Annual Enrollment Period between October 15 and December 7.
You will be eligible to enroll when you turn 65.
Why we recommend this plan:
- Although you prefer to pay lower monthly premiums, your history of frequent doctor visits suggests that a plan with higher premiums and wider coverage—like Plan G or Plan N—will better fit your needs.
- You told us that your health costs aren’t too expensive, which means you likely don’t need the more expensive Medigap plans.
- Plan G and N cover your Part B copayments and coinsurance, which means you won’t pay each time you see your doctor. This could save you money in the long run.
Open Enrollment Ends Soon!
Talk to a licensed agent today.
Things to know about Plan G and Plan N
- Both Medigap plans cover 100% of the Part A and Part B coinsurance and copayments and the Part A deductible—in addition to 80% of foreign travel emergency services.
- Plan G also covers Part B “excess charges,” which you may need covered if you see doctors who don’t accept Medicare’s payment for services.
- Plan N is typically cheaper than Plan G because it doesn’t cover quite as much as Plan G and requires you to pay copayments for some office and emergency room visits.