Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Things to know about Plan A
- The plan pays 100% of the Part A and Part B coinsurance and copayments for hospital stays, medically necessary services, and hospice.
- You get to keep Original Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Like with any Medigap plan, you can see any doctor or specialist who agrees to accept Medicare’s payment for services.
Why we recommend this plan:
- You have end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and have other expensive health costs.
- You’re within six months of your Part B effective date.
- You’re willing to pay some higher prices at the doctor to get lower monthly premiums.*
*Actual premium rates depend on a number of factors, including the state where you live.