Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Things to know about HMO plans
- You usually pay lower premiums than with other Advantage plans.
- Your choices of doctors and hospitals are restricted.
- You’ll need to get a referral to see a specialist.
Why we recommend this plan:
- You told us you don’t often visit the doctor or a specialist.
- You’d like to keep your current doctors, but your priority is keeping your monthly premiums low. If you’re set on seeing the same physicians, contact your current doctors to find out which HMO plans they contract with.
Even if you don’t currently take medication, you should consider buying an HMO plan that includes prescription drug coverage. You may need it in the future.