Our plan recommendation for you: Medicare Advantage: HMO
Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Open Enrollment Ends Soon!
Talk to a licensed agent today.855-802-1206
Things to know about HMO plans
- You usually pay lower premiums than with other Advantage plans.
- Your choices of doctors and hospitals are restricted.
- You’ll need to get a referral to see a specialist.
Why we recommend this plan:
- Your priority is keeping your monthly premiums low.
- You don’t have a strong desire to keep your current doctors.
- You told us you don’t often visit the doctor or a specialist.
Even if you don’t currently take medication, you should consider buying a PPO plan that includes prescription drug coverage. You may need it in the future.