You are eligible to enroll today!
You are eligible to enroll during the Annual Enrollment Period between October 15 and December 7.
You will be eligible to enroll when you turn 65.
- You told us you have ESRD. Most people with ESRD can sign up for a Medigap plan during only the six months following their Part B effective date.
- More than six months have passed since your Part B effective date, so we can’t recommend you a Medigap plan.
- Due to Medicare law, most people with ESRD cannot enroll in Medicare Advantage plans. For exceptions, visit Medicare.gov.
What should I do?
- Because your six-month Medigap Open Enrollment period is over, we recommend that you seek out resources that can help you understand your coverage options.
- We’re here to help you find what you need. Start by clicking on your state in the map to be directed to your local state ESRD resource center.