- You told us you have ESRD. Most people with ESRD can sign up for a Medigap plan during only the six months following their Part B effective date.
- More than six months have passed since your Part B effective date, so we can’t recommend you a Medigap plan.
- Due to Medicare law, most people with ESRD cannot enroll in Medicare Advantage plans. For exceptions, visit Medicare.gov.
What should I do?
- Because your six-month Medigap Open Enrollment period is over, we recommend that you seek out resources that can help you understand your coverage options.
- We’re here to help you find what you need. Start by clicking on your state in the map to be directed to your local state ESRD resource center.