Now that you know the Medicare plan that best meets your needs, let us help. Simply call one of our licensed agents today or enter your Zip Code in the form provided to get started.
Things you should know about Plan G and Plan N
- Both Medigap plans cover 100% of the Part A and Part B coinsurance and copayments and the Part A deductible—in addition to 80% of foreign travel emergency services.
- Plan G also covers Part B “excess charges,” which you may need covered if you see doctors who don’t accept Medicare’s payment for services.
- Plan N is typically cheaper than Plan G because it doesn’t cover quite as much as Plan G and requires you to pay copayments for some office and emergency room visits.
Why we recommend this plan for you:
- You don’t mind paying a bit more in monthly premiums to see any doctor who accepts Medicare, and Medigap plans let you do that.
- You told us that your health costs aren’t too expensive, which means you likely don’t need the most expensive and comprehensive types of plans.
- Plan G and N cover your Part B copayments and coinsurance, which means you won’t pay each time you see your doctor. This could save you money in the long run.